My career as a licensed psychotherapist, master certified coach and mentor has grown out of a gift of intuition – which I’ve been aware of since childhood – and a natural inclination for using that gift to help empower others.
Guiding and coaching feel as adventurous to me as the way I have lived my life. Born in New York City, I took European trips in my youth and have lived in England, France and New Mexico in the United States. I believe that the boldness and confidence I have gained through taking risks and expanding boundaries have contributed to my personal and professional successes, and I love seeing the joy in my clients when they find the courage to challenge themselves and transform their lives.
I have been a perpetual student, always exploring my inner self and learning skills and techniques that help me understand myself, other cultures and what it is that makes us humans who we are. I apply that learning in a way that enables my clients to live fully in the present, to face the challenges in their futures and to live their dreams.
For nearly three decades I have focused on methods that help my clients realize that they already have answers to their questions. Instead of letting them give their power to me because I can often intuit what is going on in their lives, I help them claim their power and solve their own problems.
Today I serve clients all over the globe through telephone and email communications. My approach with each individual is uniquely shaped by who the person is and by their circumstances and needs. Tools and techniques selected for each client come from the expertise, summarized below, that I have built during my career.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Smiles & Joy,
- Advanced Psych-K
- The Law of Attraction
- Sedona Method
Listen to Mara being interviewed by Doug Llewelyn.
- Gottman Couples Therapy: Bridging the Couples Chasm
- TIKKUN: An integrated approach to couples coaching
- Art of Allowing
- An Introduction to Focusing
- Ten-Best-Ever Anxiety Treatment Techniques
- Attention Deficit & and its Disorders
- Sexual Desire Workshop
- Building Self Esteem
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- A Course in Miracles
- Voice Dialogue – The Psychology of Selves
- Healing the Shame that Binds You
- The Healing Self; Advances in Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Phobias: Anxiety, Living Without It
- Master Certified Coach
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
- Master: Navigating the Soul's Journey
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Laughter-Yoga Practitioner
- PAIRS Leader
- Imago Relationship Therapy
Find and Keep Love